Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone whether you have someone to celebrate with or not. This is my fiance, John, and my third valentine's day together. I am very grateful to have someone to celebrate this day with because there are people that do not have a significant other. But even if you do not have a significant other you can celebrate valentine's day with friends and family. Our plans tonight are having dinner at a really nice Italian restaurant, Naples 45 Ristorante e Pizzeria. John wanted to go to a restaurant style pizzeria and I've always wanted to give restaurant a try so it is perfect. I did some research before choosing this restaurant and I found out that pizza is actually originated in Naples, Italy! Therefore, this restaurant should have very authentic pizza. It is located minutes away from my job which is another plus. We are both looking forward to go there tonight. After dinner, if we have time we are planning on seeing Safe Haven which came out today. This is a movie based on the Nicholas Sparks book with the same name. I did not have a chance to read the book beforehand like I usually do because the book is usually always better than the movie. But I figure I would see the movie before reading the book this time around. I am very excited to see this movie because I have been waiting for it to come out. This movie stars Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough. So if all goes well we will be able to do both of the things planned tonight.

No comments: