Friday, February 1, 2013

Primerica

Most people have never heard of Primerica. I've never heard of it either until my fiance introduced it to me. Basically, "Primerica helps Main Street families get the protection they need at a price they can afford, invest for the future and get out of debt." These products are sold through representatives. This might sound too good to be true, but truthfully it's not too good to be true. I have been looking into this company for some time now and they are definitely legitimate. Their headquarters is located in Duluth, GA. They are a spin-off company of the well renowned Citigroup. They have offices all throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Guam. When you join Primerica, you are basically creating your own business. You work on your own to recruit members and sell products to people who need them. However, of course, you need to be licensed in order to sell products. There are three exams that you must pass. I am not sure what they are but I do that you must pass the three exams before you can sell. You can also get a bonus if within the first four months of you joining Primerica you: pass all three exams and recruit four people into the business.

My fiance rejoined Primerica a couple of months ago. He was involved with Primerica previously however due to personal reasons he did not continue. But he recently decided to rejoin the business because he believes in it. Primerica is definitely not for everyone. It is for people who have the mindset and the persistence to be their own boss. It is not a easy process at all; it requires time and patience, like everything else you want to achieve. Therefore after thorough research I have decided to join Primerica as well. I am not currently involved with the company at this moment, but I am excited to see where this company will bring me.

No comments: