Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday marked my beloved grandmother's 97th birthday. I love her so much and wish she will live a long and happy life. My whole extended family and I went out last night in celebration for her birthday. It was kind of weird to celebrate on a weekday, especially on a Wednesday, but it turned out well. I am not especially fond of certain people in my extended family but my family was there for my grandmother and that's all that matters. My sister and I purchased a green tea blueberry cake for her. She was very happy and that makes me happy. I took some pictures of her because I've noticed that I do not have much pictures of her. She means so much to me because she basically raised me as a child; she took care of me. I love that she is always so happy when she sees me :) Pictures of last night will be up shortly!

No comments: