Thursday, January 17, 2013

Plan

On my last post I listed a couple of goals that I want to accomplish this year. One of those goals were to pay off a majority of my bills. Today I have written down a plan as to how I will pay off one of my credit cards. This is the same thing I did last year for the other credit card I owed money. I think this is a more realistic way of paying off debt. According to my plan, I should be able to pay this credit card off by June. It seems so far away, but it will come before you know it. I have been looking forward to paying this bill off for three years now and I am ecstatic that I am so close :)

As for the other goal I've set to accomplish this year, I have plans to start taking lessons with a driving instructor after the month of March. This has also been something that I've wanted to accomplish for a long time now. I started taking lessons with an instructor towards the end of 2011 and as of right now I've taken fifteen lessons and a road test. Unfortunately I did not pass my first time, but I am definitely not discouraged. Since I've made it my goal to pass my road test this year, I am determined to achieve it.

No comments: