Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year Resolutions 2013

I have decided to start blogging again. I stopped blogging for a couple of years or so but I want to start documenting my feelings and what's going on in my life. The new year started roughly two weeks ago and I have been trying to set my New Year Resolutions as I did last year. I have so many things in mind that I want to accomplish this year. To name a couple, I definitely want to be able to pay off a majority of the money that I still owe to my creditors and I want to pass my road test in order obtain my driver's license. I wanted to set realistic goals that I know I can achieve. Last year I feel like I had goals that were unrealistic. An example of a goal I set last year was the pay off all my bills. Even though I had a plan as to how I would accomplish this goal, I did not end up paying off all my bills. I did however pay off one of my credit cards in which I owed a pretty hefty amount. Therefore, I think that I was able to stick with a goal that I set for myself. This is the reason why I am setting goals for this year as well. I look forward to achieving these goals because these has been things that I want to accomplish for a long time now. I am very glad that this is finally the year where I will be achieving these goals.

No comments: